Welcome to this place
Ever since the creation of „Fundación Amiga“, we have continually worked on the crystallization of an infrastructure that allows for achievement of the social objectives. This is our structure:
- Training in Handicrafts for Women: A center where especially single mothers can learn how to make clothes, mostly sport uniforms or other clothes used for Physical Education. There is also a daycare center for the children of the working mothers.
- Training in Handicrafts for Men: This center is devoted to help children, adolescents and adults through offering them an improvement of their living conditions in the following manner:
- The Carpentry workshop, where they can learn how to process different types of wood into furniture.
- The mechanical Metal workshop, where iron is processed into basic instruments in for example doors, windows, handrails and other metallic products.
- A Sport school, dedicated to children and adolescents between 8 and 18 years, aiming at giving them a perspective in life and preparing them for the later workshops through teaching them basic social skills.
The latter center also consists of a Health Center that assists more than 2,500 families living in this sector.